The latest instalment of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon series is coming later this year to Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Called Breakpoint, it features a brand new story based on the adventures of the Elite US Special Operations Unit who have been stranded behind enemy lines. The game will have single player modes, co-op modes for up to four players, as well as a secretive new region called Auroa.
This stunning-looking island – the home base of technology company Skell Technology – will introduce players to a range of new technology in a pristine wilderness setting.
Auroa has been overtaken by a rogue group of former Ghosts, who are using the technology they find as lethal killing machines. It is in this challenging setting that players will find themselves, and they’ll need to use all their tactical and strategic know how to survive.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Features
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will feature:
- New survival challenges such as fatigue and realistic injuries
- Total open world environment
- New military abilities including carrying enemies and teammates and camo options
- Almost unlimited customisation options
- Endgame content in the form of Raids
After launch, players can look forward to a long and well planned pipeline of new content and updates, including new classes and story arcs.
Gold, Ultimate, Wolves Collector’s Editions & Ubicollectibles
Ubisoft has not disappointed with the sheer amount of collectables you can get for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. They’ve announced three special versions of the game – Gold, Ultimate and Wolves Collector’s Editions – and a standalone Ubicollectibles® figurine of Nomad. Details of each edition are as follows:
- The Gold Edition will include the base game and the Year 1 Pass.
- The Ultimate Edition will include the base game, the Year 1 Pass and the Ultimate Pack.
- The Wolves Collector’s Edition will include the base game, the Year 1 Pass, the Ultimate Pack, a Ubicollectibles® high-end figurine of Lt. Colonel Cole D. Walker, a Steelbook®, exclusive lithographs, Walker’s dog tag, a waterproof map of Auroa as well as the soundtrack.
- The Ubicollectibles figurine of Nomad will be available for pre-order on the Ubisoft store.
If you buy one of the editions listed above, you’ll get access to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint up to three days early, and if you pre order the game you’ll get exclusive access to the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta closer to launch, as well as the Sentinel Corp. pack which includes additional gear.
Check out news.ubisoft.com for more news and updates about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.